Parallel Construction: Unconstitutional NSA Searches Deny Due Process
By: Peter Van Buren at FDL
"... DEA seems to be the center of the NSA distribution network, as the program originally started as a way to bust foreign drug dealers before it metastasized into the currrent tool for broadly evading the Bill of Rights. ..."
"How widespread domestically is the practice of parallel construction? No one knows."
please browse and enjoy yourself!
- Newest information
- The Scheduling of Marijuana
- Who Will End The War On Drugs?
- Issues of importance
- The Declaration of Independance
- The War on Drugs
- No Justice For All
- STOP AND FRISK
- Feds vs States:
- some statistics
- Expensive war - cheap drugs
- DRUG WAR CLOCK
- The Bill of Rights
- Marijuana as medicine (Run From The Cure)
Wednesday, July 23, 2014
Tuesday, July 22, 2014
Monday, July 21, 2014
Sunday, July 20, 2014
Thursday, July 17, 2014
Tuesday, July 15, 2014
Saturday, July 12, 2014
Daniel Chong is the entirely predictable result of dehumanizing drug offenders
“Drug people are the very vermin of humanity.”
– Myles Ambrose, director of the Office of Drug Abuse Law Enforcement during the Nixon Administration.